Meadow Bank Scholarship Project
Deadline is September 1
Eligibility to Receive Award
- Applicant must be enrolled as a beneficiary of the Nunavut Land Claims Agreement;
- Applicant must be enrolled in or accepted into the academic term for which the are applying into an accredited full-time university or college degree program or an accredited diploma of at least 12 months duration;
- Applicants must be considered to be full-time students in their chosen field of study within the definition of full-time as defined by the institution they are enrolled in.
- Applicants must maintain a full class load as defined by the program in which they are enrolled within the academic term or terms for which they receive the scholarship award;
- Applicants enrolled in a mine-related field of study shall be given preference.
- Applicants must maintain an overall cumulative weighted average of 70% or above while receiving the award;
- Applicants applying directly upon graduation from High School must provide Official Transcripts of the High School grades;
- Mature applicants, i.e. individuals who have been out of school for at least 12 months, must provide copies of their latest academic program grades plus two letters of reference from previous instructors or employers (immediate family members should not be used for reference letter purposes).